Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Quote

Something I've been working hard at this year...I'm glad I have changed in this area :)
"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;"

Doctrine and Covenants 88:119
It's a daily challenge and one I'm sure will be lifelong. But I can see myself so aware of this scripture and doing it. I am more prepared now, I am constantly wanting to learn as well as our kids and hubbs, We always say family prayer, faith has never left me, our home is always in order, we keep GOD and the base of everything we do. It's a hard scripture to live by, but once you get certain parts down, things seem to go with ease. I adore this scrupture, it may just be my FAVE! :)

No comments: