Thursday, October 20, 2011

Conference

My favorite talk that was given during General Conference was by Sis Elaine S Dalton. She spoke about Fathers and the importance of being involved in their daughters lives. She said something that really stood out to I'm sure not only me, but women across the Nation! She said the best thing a father can do for his daughters is to love their mothers! That was super sweet, and I hope and pray my husband can live up to that for the sake of our daughters future husband lol.. I am always so amazed at the sweet spirit I feel when conference weekend comes around. I feel humbled, excited, and mostly just grateful for a living prophet who guides us in these latter days! Good news came to me conference weekend. My cousin from Hemet Na'ati Ika was proposed to that weekend! She came down for a visit last weekend and told me all about her cute lil proposal her beau did for her. Her wedding date is Feb 10th...I CANNOT WAIT to see her take his hand and be sealed for all time and eternity! Sealings are my favorite thing to attend at the temple. It's such a beautiful bond, & to see the love in that room as they are sealed, melts my heart! I'm so blessed to know Na'ati and to be able to see her get married to a worthy priesthood holder is magnificent :)

No comments: