Friday, April 2, 2010

HUMBLE MYSELF

I've been thinking a lot lately about things that have gone on in my family life. I came to the realization that I pick up lots of things from other people. I guess you could say bad habits were picked up from others. I always believed in that saying "You are who you hang with" I know that is such a true statement from hanging out with....FAMILY MEMBERS! Yes even family can affect ourselves, the way we think, act, everything! I am not bashing our families, just saying that I noticed that I was being very ungrateful, envious, and all about MONEY! I can't believe I didn't notice how much I was involved in this way of thinking...but I always see when I learn something and when I need to learn something. Usually it's through others, and usually I get hurt. I'm glad that this happened to me tho, because every now and then I need to check myself and get a tune up! lol...I'm grateful for my savior for giving me these trials, and lessons to be learned because it strengthens my testimony and helps me to understand others who are going thru the same things that I do. I hope and pray that my anger, resentment, and feelings of annoyance will subside...because it hurts ME more than anything, or anyone else! I need to accept and forgive and move forward. LESSON LEARNED!
P.S.
I still love my family (inlaws too) just keepin it real :) Take no offense please, and if you do...keep it to yourself lol..jk

1 comment:

Klarah said...

I love this post, as I too feel the same way!! However I still wish to have a house, and though some people may think that is worldly, I look at it as Progressing. Why stay in our comfort zone when we are able to accomplish more. I know you feel as if you were caught up in the worldly things however I too wanted some of those same exact things so I guess I need to work on myself as well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts aloud..
love ya..